What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide containing 101 ‘Secrets’ that lie hidden in your Microsoft excel program
- Discover 94 more great time-saving tricks that are waiting to turn you into a ‘Local Excel Expert’
- Create a table of contents using hyperlinks to make moving around large complex workbooks easy
- Create a custom filtering toolbar to make working with your lists a breeze
- Delete all blank rows in your list in just seconds using this trick
- Learn how you can use different formatting on text in the same cell
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 101 Secrets of a Microsoft Excel Addict scores 70.55/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.theexceladdict.com/cb1_101_secrets.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $14.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: theexceladdict.com you’ll also be taken through to theexceladdict.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)